Choosing the right size roll-off container to handle your dumpster rental California task or job site is commonly a difficult process.
Which is why we have provided a simple tutorial which should provide you with a quick idea of the size of container should correctly fit your job.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovating (small)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, loft clean out
- Carpet or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any large add-ons to your house
- Building of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacing (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacing (large home)
- Demolition debris, trash, cardboard
- Large house building or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or home roof tear off
As with any guidelines, you need to use your best judgment. But should you have any doubts or are still uncertain when it comes to the correct size bin to use in your project contact us and we can help determine what best meets your requirements.